Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sooooooo...my laptop's still buggered!!

It is covered by insurance however thankfully but it's sitting in some cold dark and lonely repair shop at the mo. I dropped it off on Monday to get a quote which finally came today (I dread to think how long the actual repair is going to take) so now I just have to wait for approval from the insurance, wait for parts no doubt, wait for the tech to actually fix it!!! Wait, Wait WAIT!!!! I can't stand it. I miss my laptop...sob, sob...
My beautiful friend Kim celebrated her birthday this week (Happy Birthday Kim) and so did one of the second round babies from our Mum's group, Heidi (Happy Birthday Heidi) so we headed out on Monday night to Sizzler for dinner to celebrate. I pity the poor people around our table. Haha. It was a lovely night though, it's always good to catch up with friends and the kids were actually pretty well behaved.
We've been having conversations around our house about Jack's sleeping arrangements. At the moment we're all co-sleeping which has it's positives and it's negatives. It's nice to know Jack's just there and it feels all lovey dovey all in together but the negatives as you can imagine is that we're all in together. There's not much room. So anyway I've given Jack's room a bit of a re-vamp, well a Toy Story makeover so we'll see if that helps. I've still got a few things to do, make curtains, cover lampshades, move in a bookcase and when I get my laptop back rest assured there'll be photos. Owen's computer won't read the 4gig camera card unfortunately.
So that's about it. I can't wait to post the photos of Jack's room, it's pretty cool. Till then, catch u on the flipside.
Cheers
Oh and I won my Ebay auction too btw!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...