Monday, November 17, 2008

Jack's Toy Story Bedroom

Well I've still got a couple of things left to do, Owen is going to make a bedhead/safety rail for the top bunk, we've got a bookcase to move in when Owen cuts it down, and I've got some lamp shades to cover but here's a couple of photos of Jack's newly decorated Toy Story themed room!!

Here's his room before...

And after...

My laptop is going to be AGES!! It takes 5 days just for the insurance to ok the quote then they'll have to order the part and blah blah blah. I'm using the theatre room computer at the moment so I'm looking at a screen that's about 2 x 3 metres. Just a little bit of overkill. lol.

It's Owen's birthday tomorrow. He'll be the ripe old age of 35, just like me. I'm working tommorrow and Jack's at daycare so he'll have the whole day to himself and I have no doubt that he'll probably spend it playing Tour of Duty 5 or whatever the game is I bought him today.

Well I'm off to watch The Amazing Race.

Ciao

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...