Sunday, June 15, 2008

This is why i LOVE the internet...+ some LO's...+ my new furniture...+ my goregous boy!!

My friend Charlene is getting married in October and I am going to be one of her bridesmaids so in the search of dresses, hairstyles, etc etc I have been visiting some of the most gorgeous blogs EVER!! I am SOOOOO glad I got married when I did because if I had to decide on anything now there would be no way!! There are just so many beautiful colour palettes and table settings and bouquets and invitations. It would send me crazy. But I just LOVE all the inspiration!!
Here are a few of my favourites...

Style Me Pretty...I visit almost every day. Love the colour inspirations, great for scrap colour combos. Gorgeous stuff. And the paper goods they feature...OMG...stunning
It also led me to this...Inkbox Designs...oooh-la-la. I especially LOVE the passport wedding invitations.

Sparkliatti... another gorgeous wedding blog!!
Snippet & Ink... and another wedding blog!!
So if you are getting married definately check those sites out but be warned...you may change your wedding theme about 5000 times after seeing all the gorgeous things on these sites.

For home decor I love...
Pottery Barn... their stylist ROCK!!! I mean not everything is my 'style' but their merchandising is fabulous.
And lastly...
Matha Stewart... for EVERYTHING!! Decor inspiration, party planning, recipes, gifts, kids crafts. One of the best sites on the net in my opinion.
There are just so many beautiful things to be seen!!

Speaking of beautiful...look at my little boy...fast asleep...
...on the arm of the lounge chair!! LOL

I was scrapbooking and Owen was in the theatre room and I thought Jack was awfully quiet, I went out to discover him asleep on the arm of the lounge. Lucky he didn't roll off.

Speaking of scrapbooking, here are my last few pages. I'm not particularly happy with them though. They're OK but just a bit too plain. Oh well.And check out my new furniture(inset big grin here). My boss went crazy with the markdowns the other day. We had been eyeing off this buffet for awhile because it matches our dining table and it had been marked down from $1499 to $599 but we already had a buffet...well it was actually a dressing table and mirror that I'd bought on sale awhile ago...so we decided not to get it but then as I said my boss went crazy and I ended up buying the buffet, sofa table and lamp table all for less than the original $599 sale price!!! Unbelievable bargain!!

So here's the buffet...And here's the sofa table...

And there's a lamp table as well. The dressing table and mirror that we were using as a buffet is now going to go into our bedroom and I'm ordering in the bedsides to match and our furniture will go into the end bedroom which is my scraproom/junk storage. Now if I could just decide which dining chairs I want...

And one last photo of Jack, just because he's so gorgeous!

Ciao!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful furniture Jody!!! What a bargain!

Hayley

AngC said...

Hi! Guess who I saw on tv the other day?? LOL

How lucky are you with that furniture? It looks great!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...