Thursday, June 26, 2008

Scrapping up a storm!!

Well avoiding my housework at least. LOL. I'm having one of those weeks, you know how it is. I have a mountain of clean washing that needs to be sorted/folder/hung and I mean a MOUNTAIN!! I just don't feel like it...so instead I've been hiding in my scrap room.

Firstly here's the LO that Jack did yesterday whilst keeping me company in my hideaway...Obviously I cut out the flowers and I helped in the paper selection but he did everything else himself. Check out his button grouping, talented kid hey.

And now for my layouts...
And here's Jack doing his popeye impression...
A photo of my murray which is flowering up a storm!! I just love the fragrance of this plant and the shrub always looks healthy because of the glossy dark green leaves, good hedging plant if anyone's looking for something like that.Our palm tree is seeding at the moment and I thought it looked nice with the green seeds on the creamy stems.
Don't have your volume up too loud for this one but here is Jack's rendition of Busy Buses. Hopefully his singing will improve with age but the dance and dramatic arm waving impressed me.

I havn't been up to much lately. We went and ordered our bridesmaid dresses on Saturday and then found our jewellery as well which was good. On Monday Jack and I went over to Kim and David's for a play with the kids which was great. I really miss our Mum's and Bub's group get togethers. I was so lucky to meet such a nice group of women and I know that we'll be friends for many years to come.
That's about it I'm afraid, pretty boring stuff really!!
Ciao

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I think Jack may be a future SM Master, that LO is fabulous!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...