Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Look what I got...!!!

When we got home tonight there was a big box at our front door addressed to me!! Straight away Owen asks what I've been buying :P So anyhoo, we opened it up and look what I got... a gorgeous hamper of gourmet delights and a beautifully written card from my wonderful family as a thank you for my part in the organisation of my gorgeous Grandparents 60th anniversary party. As I said to my Mum and my Aunt Diane tonight, I feel very privaleged to be a part of such a beautiful, caring family. Love you guys!! and thank you(and yes Diane, I did open the macadamia nuts tonight).
Here are a couple of photos from our walk on Sunday with Grandma Joy. You'll note that Jack is wearing a hoodie. Jack has been wearing a variety of hoodies non-stop for weeks now. He just flat out refuses to wear anything but hoodies and he won't take his shoes off either.

Jack and Grandma making their way across the log creek crossing.
Blowing the thistles.
The beetles are still there and are nearly double in size. There's not so many of them though.
I had to clean out Ishy 2's tank the other day so I decided to change his wallpaper. Cosmo Cricket's Cog smo Mr Roboto. Cute hey.And lastly here's my little clown.
When we picked Jack up from daycare this afternoon one of the older kids had his face painted and when we told Jack it was time to go he said, "I can't go yet, I havn't had my face painted yet" so I said I'd do it when we got home. So this is what I came up with...I now have bright red lipstick on my quilt cover. LOL, but he was happy.
Oh and Ang C, how freakin' bad was my acting!! Lucky I'm at an age where I find it very easy to laugh at myself otherwise I would probably have had to quit work(I am on an ad for work at the moment and let's just say I don't think I'm going to win an Oscar this year...I suck!!...big time!!!)
K, ciao.

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...