Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Rrrooooooooaaaaaaarrrrrrr....



Hmmmm, maybe I shouldn't have painted Jack's face last night. This morning he wanted to be a tiger which I had to re-apply twice because we don't actually have face paints, I've used an el cheapo make up kit and a damp applicator. Then he wanted to be an elephant (how the hell do you do an elephant?) so then he painted me as a butterfly (on acid maybe) then I did him as a boy butterfly which was wrong, wrong, wrong. He burst into tears as soon as I'd finished and he hadn't even seen it so no photos of that one because we had to wash it off straight away and it was so cute.
And a LO...I didn't say it was a good LO. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

lol...that's one very cute tiger!!

wonderful layout!, I might have to lift that title and do a similar page :)....luv that little blue man, is that a clip or pin?

deleted my own earlier comment due to really crappy spelling!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...