Wednesday, May 21, 2008

This is why my house is such a mess...

Now that I've started I just can't stop scrapping. I'm not complaining mind you. I don't really enjoy housework but I do like a clean house.
The first one is a scraplift on the very talented SM Master Amanda Hall's LO, her LO is here. She's one hell of a talented chick!! I just absolutely LOVED the combo of the ribbon, flower, pin, tag, brad.
This one is for the Friday Challenge at EB. The LO had to b minimalist and I am sure that mine is!! :P Very minimal...not like my normal stuff at all but I think I really like it. (it looks better irl)
Well I should at least go and stack the dishwasher or someting even thought I don't want to!! I would just keep scrapping but I've run our of double sided tape. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love ya work!...so glad to see you scrapping again! :)

you do minimalist very well!

Brenda said...

I love that Love you LO, it's fantastic!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...