Sunday, May 25, 2008

More scrapping and our little nature find

Grandma came over for her regular visit today but instead of our normal walk we went and had a look through our friends, Pete & Erica's brand new house!! I'm so excited for them to finally be in their new home. It seems like its taken a very long time to build and if it feels like that for me I'm sure it feels extra extra long for them. It's a beautiful house with some really cool gizmos. I just LOVE the tiles they have, they are gorgeous.
So anyway back to Grandma. Grandma quite often buys Jack sticker books and today as well as the sticker book she also bought a butterfly foam craft project which she and Jack did.
Then Grandma read some Dr Suess. I really like his stories but man they are hard to read out load.
Then just to get out of the house for a bit we went to the footy field the next block over to kick a ball around for awhile, even Daddy came.
On our way home we found this seed pod shell that we thought would make a great boat, and look it did too. After awhile we took it out of the bath while Jack played with other things and it actually closed right up. Jack was quite interested in it. It was pretty cool.I did a bit more scrapping this weekend too. This first LO is for EB's Friday challenge. The challenge was to use the colour combo of chocolate, lime green and cream, use some ribbon, some bling, some flowers and the LO had to use just one standard sized photo. It's nice to scrap some of the older photos of Jack. He is just getting so big it's unbelievable. He is as long as the bath now and can reach to the top of the servery in the kitchen, just amazing.
And using another old photo.
Jack and I are meeting Kim, David, Jared and Charlotte tomorrow for a morning of fun galore at the Crazy Joker, Jack can't wait!! He's so funny, he came into me before and asked if it's time to go to the playground. I told him we can't go to the playground because it's night time so immediately he started sooky crying so I told him we were going to go to the Crazy Joker tomorrow and he immediately started giggling and then he said "your kidding me now arn't you?". The things that come out of is mouth lately are just hilarious. He is just oh so clever.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I am hearing you on the Dr Suess books. I actually got rid of Fox in Sox (I think that's the one), because it just drove me nuts reading it. Bad mum I am.

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...