Sunday, May 18, 2008

More scrappin' and some photos of my gorgeous boy!

Owen was off yesterday and since the house was reasonable and Jack was happy I scrapped and scrapped and scrapped!! I did 4 LO's yesterday (one of which I'm not showing 'cause it's crap!). It's been forever since I scrapped...it feels good.And then I did another one today!!So hopefully my drought is broken and there'll regularly be scrap pages on my blog from now on. I have about a thousand photos in my "to scrap" box so I've got plenty to do.

It's starting to get a bit cool here today, apparently it's going to be 4 degrees in the morning so I was trying to get Jack to warm up a bit today since he keeps refusing to wear pants. I gave him a beenie and some warm sockies to wear and he did for about an hour before tossing them aside to trot around the cold tiles barefoot in a pair of jocks. Crazy kid. But anyhoo the point it that he looked sooooooo gorgeous in his chocolate brown beanie I just had to take photos. Then this afternoon we went for our regular Sunday walk and play. Jack put his own joggers on all by himself. I was very impressed. I took my normal 100 or so shots this afternoon and only go about 10 in focus. I really should read a book or something. LOL. Anyway this is the best shot from the playground. It took forever to get past the creek today. Jack has this full on "throw rock in creek" fetish at the moment.
Well that's about it. Off to try and get Jack to go to sleep. Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

awwww love the pics of Jack hun,and the layouts are great,thankyou for my header again xx

Anonymous said...

luuvvvv those layout!....and yes Jack is very cute in that beanie..Jack sounds just like Ethan running around in not much...hehe

Anonymous said...

ello! loving the LO's and how big is Mr J getting?!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...