Monday, December 13, 2010

Jack's Fun Filled Day

Jack has a great day today thanks to my friend Tricia.  She messaged this morning to ask if Jack would like to go to the bike park with them and some friends so that is how we spent our morning.  Jack scooting around the pathways and the kids having an absolute ball. 


To make the morning even better after they had had their play we headed to the new McDonald's so the kids could have an ice cream and the Mum's could have a coffee.  McDonald's is getting pretty snazzy looking nowadays.


After McDonald's Tricia asked if Jack would like to stay for a play at their house and dropped me home where I continued on my cleaning jaunt and cleaned out my bedroom including all the stuff I had stashed under my bed!!
This afternoon Tricia swung by and picked me up and we headed to her folks place so the kids could have a swim.  I am stilled floored by Jack's duck diving efforts.  Prue (their dog) was having a good game dropping various toys in the pool for Jack to retrieve.


Jack was even very generously offered a sleep over at their place but came home a wee bit early. Thanks Tricia for including us in your plans for the day and for ferrying us around and for bringing my little man home tonight.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats a huge day! Shhhhh Jackie (the kids pet name for Jack!) don't tell Jared he will be so jealous. Hope you didn't wear yourself out too much with the cleaning.

Kim

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...