Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii................

We got a Wii!!I found a gift voucher in my wallet the other day left over from Christmas so we put that towards it and splashed out on a Wii. It's fun!!
The other exciting thing we did today was go to a Tumble Fun class!! I really wanted Jack to start it ages ago but they only did it on Tuesday's and Friday's which of course were the two days I worked so then when my work days changed I rang about it but they were full but now they've started an extra class on Wednesday. It's run by a local gymnastics/trampoline club and they do fun activites for the kiddies. I think Jack's going to love it.

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...