Thursday, July 30, 2009

I was about to post a layout...

And when I opened my "To Blog" folder I found some other things I meant to post ages ago!! So here they are in completely random order...

This is from Crate & Barrel in the US. I just LOVE it!! I saw it on the Style Me Pretty website. Dosn't it just make you want to have a BBQ with sticky ribs and nice refreshing lemonade and a fluffy white pavalova or some icy cold watermelon. I have a thing for glass pretty things especially blue ones. Then there were these photos of Jack and O playing soccer at the park. We're practicing really hard and he's getting much better at connecting with the ball. He's adorable.
Daddy lending a helping hand.
This is my current wallpaper. Isn't that grin just intoxicating. The pure joy of childhood is drinkable.
After Jack's Tumblefun class the other day we took him to the park to try out the new rollerblades that O had bought for him. They are pretty cool Diego ones and they can be resized from 11 to 2 so that is great, they'll last him awhile hopefully...if he ever learns to rollerblade that is. And here is the LO I did today. Theresa posted a challenge over at EB to do a LO using 3 photos, orange and some buttons...orange and buttons in a LO for me is easy!
And speaking of EB and challenges, I have just posted a scrappy challenge over there as well. The challenge is to do a LO/something inspired by Pink!, the cuttoff is next Friday and anyone is welcome to join in. You could win this prize...
It's been soooooooo quiet over there (myself included) and I feel like it's such a shame. The women I've connected with through those threads are so special and I really miss that daily interraction.
Righteo, I'm off to watch a movie with O. Ciao

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...