Sunday, July 12, 2009

A quick rundown...

Just in case anyone wonders what I've been up to...

Thurday - Lunch with my friend Charlene for her birthday and then spent the afternoon visiting my friend Magda.

Friday - Jack & I went to the movies with Tricia & Ollie to see Ice Age 3 which was quite entertaining. In the afternoon went to Tricia & Ollie's for a playdate with Kim & Jared and respective sibling. Friday night I went out to dinner with my friends Charlene, Ann & Carly to the new mexican place that opened recently, was unimpressed by the food but the company was great.

Saturday - Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning oh and Farm Town on Facebook (I'm addicted). Saturday night Charlene & Ann came over for a bit of Singstar!! Great fun, I was a bit raspy by the end.
Sunday (today) - Jack and I went out to the Heritage Markets. We went on sooooo many ride things, mini jeeps, horse & carraige (right up the top too), the camels (my first time on a camel, man are they ever wobbly) and Jack went on everything else. This afternoon my Mumma came over and we had coffee and a chat and did some activities with Jack.
I also painted Jack's face this afternoon and yesterday. Gone are the innocent days of zebra and tiger face painting at our place apparently. Today he was Ghostfreak!! It's one of Ben 10's alter egos and yesterday I did the grocery shopping accompanied by 4 Arms!! That turned some head too.
So here is today's effort, Ghostfreak aka Jack.

Night

1 comment:

Melanie said...

You are going to LOVE the wiiiiiiii Jody!!! Ours gets used heaps :) Favourites - Mario kart ( I think you have ;) ) Wii Sports (golf and 10 pin bowling) and Guitar hero - I also like the Mario ones - all pretty good!! You should see Flicks son playing Super Paper Mario!!! Enjoy :)

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...