Friday, July 24, 2009

***WARNING***HEAD EXPLOSION ABOUT TO OCCUR***WARNING***

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Ahhhhh, that feels better.

Months and months ago I bought a race track on a very very very good sale and was going to put it away for Jack for perhaps this Christmas or maybe even next. It lived in my boot for a good few months and the other week I took it out to make room and quickly stashed it under my bed stupidly thinking that my brain would actually retain that information and that I would remember to re-hide it at a more convenient time. Well, of course I didn't remember and of course Jack found it and of course he wanted to play with it which I can't blame him for. So anyway after a week of me holding him off finally today the begging/puppy dog eyes/sooky la-la-ing I gave up and said yes, I'll put it together. Our house is space limited and we have a llllllooooooooooootttttttttt of stuff crammed in here so I thought I'd put away all the teddies and things on his top bunk and make the race track up there. Well...I was already a little frustrated before I even started add to that the so called "help" of a four year old and very bad instructions by the end I could have bitten the head of one of his teddies I was that on edge. So, I plugged it all in, re-arranged a few things, depressed the remote triggers and...one car moved about 10cm and the other did nothing at all. Bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger. I should have just told him it was something that only daddies can do :P

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I feel a little better already having gotten that off my chest.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Oh Jody, that sucks. SO. BAD.
I can totally feel your frustration. Although I was expecting you to tell us that there were pieces missing ('cause that's usually how it happens in this house)

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...