Thursday, January 08, 2009

An afternoon at the beach!!

We headed down to the beach yesterday afternoon for a bit of a splash and a play. Jack just loves going to the beach and so do I. It is my zen!! It makes me feel so relaxed and rejuvinated. The smell, the feel, the sound...love it!! Owen's brother Ian is up from Tasmania so he and his Dad came down as well and my Grandparents are staying at the beach house at the moment too so Grandma came down to the beach as well. It was quite blowy yesterday and there were some nice waves. The water temperature was just devine too. Of course I took the camera so be prepared to be innundated by beach photos.Jack collecting coconutsTo throw in the waterJust like Daddy and Uncle IanOff for a paddle with DadDad having a bit of a turn on the boogie board

The boogie board injuries (apparently you're not meant to drag your feet on the bottom)Having a bath in the old tub at the beachhouse. Ahhh, the history...I remember bathing in that tub.Jack wanted me to take a photo of all of his dinosaur "skin of bones" . These are pretty cool and they're only $2 each from The Reject Shop. They're not to play with though apparently, they're just to look at like Daddy's models.
Well I'm off. Ciao

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate sand with a passion! but, love going to the beach also. I always feel so sunkissed when I come home. Actually we are going surfing Sunday morning!

Oh those dinosaurs look cool.

muah
Dee

Jo said...

You look like you all had a ball!! Gosh Jack is growing up quickly!!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...