Sunday, July 27, 2008

Well I didn't get through...

...to the next round of Embellished Idol. :( Thanks to those that voted for me. I really appreciate it. I'll be watching to see what great stuff the rest of the entrants come up with though, there are some very talented ladies in the competition.
It was Jack's Great Grandad Kev's birthday on Wednesday so we went over for a family dinner on Wednesday night. Here's Jack helping Grandad blow out the candles.
Yesterday I went to a pantry party bridal shower for my cousin Jasmine who is getting married in a couple of weeks. It was a nice relaxing afternoon. It was just a family party so just the aunts and great-aunts. I made a platter of sushi to take along. Last night I was sitting at the dining table on the computer and Jack was colouring in. "I'm nearly finished Mumma!" I asked him to turn down the TV a couple of times and then I looked up to rouse on him for not answering me and I couldn't see him. I walked into the lounge room to find him passed out with his forehead resting on his felt pen face down on the rug. See his colouring in though, 2 black pages.We went for our usual walk with Grandma down to the creek and over to the park this afternoon. As I've posted before, Jack's newest favourite thing to do is throw rocks in the creek, well...it must be a boy thing. Check out Owen. He just had to create a little rapid (such a child).
We found this nest on the creek edge. I think it may be some type of insect that made it but it was very ornately woven.Not much else to tell. It's Owen's last day of holidays tomorrow the poor bugger. He didn't get to have much of a holiday. I went away and he had to look after Jack by himself and then this week Jack hasn't been to daycare because of his conjuntivits so he's had to look after him while I worked as well. Oh well, I told him he'll just have to put in for more holidays soon.

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...