Thursday, July 24, 2008

Round 3 of Embellished Idol!!

The challenge for Round 3 of Embellished Idol was to do something other that a 12x12 LO based on a quote you live by so I did a Kaiser clock for my Mum.

If you like to vote for me this week then please click here (voting dosn't start until tomorrow night though)

Not much else happening around here. I went to the Target toy sale today and lay-by'd a new car seat for Jack along with a harness, a set of Dr Suess books that were half price and we only have one of the books and a little Cars digital camera. The books and camera will be getting put away for Christmas though.
Jack still has conjunctivitis. We were using over the counter drops but ended up going to the doctors today to get a script.
I went to the library today. There were some great new craft, decorating and recipe books there today so I've got a heap of books to get through. I also bought myself a book to read today as well, Cross Stitch, after it being so highly recommended by Tracey and Amanda. I just have a couple of chapters to go on my current book before I can start on it.
Well I'm trying to head off to bed. Our internet connection is being a pain in the butt and I have to load my idol entry before bed.
Catch you on the flipside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jody this is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...