Thursday, July 17, 2008

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This time tommorrow night I'll be scrapbooking with a gorgeous bunch of girls that I have been friends with, via the scrapbooking threads at Essential Baby, for about 3 years at the Scraptacular Retreat in the Dandenongs. I havn't met any of these girls IRL before so it's ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so very exciting!!!!!!!!!!!! It's also my first flight without Owen and the first time I've been apart from Jack so it's a real weekend of firsts.

I leave here tomorrow at 10.30 and am getting picked up from the airport by Tracey and we're going to check out her local scrap shop, Scrappy Hollow before heading off to The Country Place.
After a meet and greet dinner there is the first class being taught by on of the 2007 Scrapbooking Memories Masters, Kim Nutley. On Saturday, Rachael Scholz, one of the For Keeps DT girls and a 2006 Master is teaching. She is even teaching at the International Scrapbooking Convention in South Africa later this year. And then on Sunday we're doing a mini album class with Kim Ogden, who is one of the 2008 Elite Team members for For Keeps. The rest of the time will be spent scrapping, chatting and drinking no doubt.

How fantastic is all that going to be!?!?!?!

I am a little bit nervy but I just know it's going to be a blast and I'm going to get to meet sooooo many fabulous EB girls so be prepared to see about 500 photos next week.

Ok, I have to stop talking about it, I feel like I could jump out of my skin.

Here is my entry for Challenge 2 for Embellished Idol so please go and vote for me. : )
The gorgeous little sweetie in the photo is my friends, Kim and David's little girl, Charlotte. How gorgeous are her eyes?
Righteo, I'm outta here.
I'll be back in a few days.
Ciao.

4 comments:

Amie said...

Have an awesome weekend Jody, I am sure you will have a blast with all your online buddies :o)
Goodluck with embellished Idol
Hugs Amie xx

Anonymous said...

Luuvvee your idiol entry!!

Can't wait to hear about the retreat!!

Brenda said...

So...........how was the retreat??!!!!

Anonymous said...

you made a stunning subject even moreso...thanks miss jody can't wait to see it IRL.. It rocks....

love
kim

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...