Thursday, April 03, 2008

My baby is 3 today!!

Can you believe it!! 3 already. He'll be going to school in no time.
You should have seen his little face light up when he saw his gifts on the table this morning. It was adorable. We've been telling him for a week that his birthday was coming up and yesterday morning he woke me up trying to pull up my eyelids telling me it was his birthday. JG (Jack's grandad) came over this morning and before he'd even gotten through the door Jack was asking him if he had presents. Cheeky little bugger.

We're having his party on Sunday afternoon and he has daycare tomorrow so I'm going to make a small cake for today, a cake to send to daycare tomorrow and then I'll make his actual cake on Sunday for his party, whew, I'll be all baked out.

There are a few birthday's today...little Hayley bear, my cousin-in-law Steve, our friend Magda and two of the EB scrappy kids as well, Arkaydia and Coban. Coban and Jack were even born the same year and only 10 minutes apart.

Well I'm off to watch Jimmy Neutron apparently.

5 comments:

Angela said...

Happy 3rd birthday Jack!!! Look at that stash of pressies. What a lucky boy. I can't wait to see pics from the party on Sunday.

Dave said...

Happy Birtday Jack, the big 3, so i guess you didn't get a sleep in this morning then Jody, lucky its only their Birthday once year then...See you Sunday Jack...

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday Jack! You cleaned up with all those pressies!
Jody will try and catch you on messenger or send you a PM, am super busy but would love to try and catch up on Monday arvo if we can. Feel unbelievably stupid that I have not met up with you before now.

Unknown said...

Love all those Pressies. Brings back memories from when Ethan was that age.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jack....sending you a big birthday squeeze!

Can't wait to see the pic from the party!

PMLS at watching Jimmy....as thats what we have been doing for a day and half straight!!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...