Monday, April 14, 2008

More bithday parties!!

Well it sure is a busy birthday month for us. We had Nicola's party on Saturday and Charlotte's party today. Unfortunately I was sick so I didn't get to go to Charlotte's party but Jack and Owen went and got heaps of photos for me.

Nicola's party was on Saturday morning. Her birthday is actually this week coming but she lives on a farm so this was her town party. They had the coolest blow up pool. At one end was two big seahorses that sprayed out water onto the little slide, then there was a rainbow over the top and a big elephant with a hoop at the end. The party was held at her uncle and aunties house which is just a gorgeous house. It's and older house that's been renovated. The whole wall of the dining room which is at the front of the house is all glass and the opposite wall in the room is a concertina door that leads out onto the most gorgeous deck. It's a great house. They also have a big avocado tree in the backyard so I got to take home half a dozen of the biggest ever avocados I've ever seen. Michelle made the yummiest cheese thing. It was a wheel of camembert that had the base and side wrapped in puff pastry and it was topped with cranberry sauce and baked in the over. Yummo!! It was a great party.

Here's the birthday girl blowing out her candles.Jack posing in the poolLauren with a frangipani in her hair.

And a grotty faced Jack with his lollypop.

And here's some photos from Charlotte's birthday party today.


Here's the gorgeous birthday girl getting ready to blow out her candles.Here' my boys playing duck, duck, goose. Owen selected their outfits today. Don't they look cute all matching like that.Here's my beautiful friend Tricia walking her little cutie Sofie.


And here's little Hayley Bear having a play in the sandpit.Ok, well I keep falling asleep in between sentences so I'm off to bed.

Ciao

2 comments:

Angela said...

You guys sure have been busy with parties. How cute that Owen dressed Jack just like him.

Anonymous said...

such cute photo's!

Hope your feeling better..

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...