Monday, April 28, 2008

More party photos and some scrapping!!

Two more birthdays to report on.
Ollie had his party last Sunday and it was a gorgeous afternoon. They have such a great big backyard, Jack loves it. He loves the kids Jeep that Ollie has too, thankfully for me Tricia got Jason to put it away because it's a bit tiring after awhile jogging along beside a little Jeep trying to steer from the outside. Sorry Jason but Jack blames you for it being put away, I've heard about it about half a dozen times now.
Check out Ollie's cool crocodile cake. Such a boyish cake I thought with the big croc with a little one in it's mouth. Ollie and his family blowing out the candles. Sofie with half a croc hanging out of her mouth. They were yummy!!Then this afternoon we went over to the new park to have some cake for Lauren's birthday. Here she is showing me that she's 3. She looked so cute today with her gorgeous little jacket on. All the kids really are growing up and starting to look like little boys and girls.Here's Jack holding Hayley on the hammock ride. He was very good and held her very gently. I was surprised although he does go up and try to tickle the babies some times.And here's Jack with his happy face on. Grandma Joy came over to the park with us too this afternoon and she pushed Jack on the swings and things. Unfortunately he only wore the smiley face for half of the afternoon. The other half of the afternoon was full of tears and tantrums. He's very stubborn (no idea where he gets that from) and he's not the best of sharers but I guess 3 year olds can't really be expected to share well. Little Charlotte was playing with his tricycle while Jack was having a turn on Lauren's scooter. When he saw her on it you could see him getting angry as he was walking up and he must have been talking to Daddy about it because I heard Daddy tell him to be polite. So he stomps up to Charlotte and yells at her "Excuse me, that's my tricycle." It was so funny.
He also fell asleep on the way home tonight so he slept from about 6 to almost 11 and now he won't go back to sleep. It's currently 1.30 in the morning!! I'm about to fall asleep myself.
I finally did some scrapping. I'm involved in a photo swap on EB and I've done some LO's for that which I can't show yet but I also did LO for myself and one for my friend Erica of the beautfiul photo of her and her girls. Well I'm about to pass out so I'm going to sign off now.
Cheers
Jody




















2 comments:

Brenda said...

oh crap Jody, hope you got some sleep!!!!

Angela said...

It must be so hard being 3 and having to share your toys lol. We get the same thing with Coban.

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...