Sunday, November 11, 2007

Woohooo I scrapped!!

And I really wanted to do more scrapbooking today too. I cleaned the house yesterday so I could have time today and what happens...I run out of adhesive. GRRRRRRRR!!!! Oh well, here's what I've done.
A Santa countdown thingy A LO of one of the photos I took the other day. I can't get over how grown up Jack looks in this photo you can almost see the man he'll one day be.
And this one was for the EB Friday Challenge. I've missed the last 2 weeks, mainly because I forgot last week and just didn't get time the week before. The challenge was to use one of three quotes and the LO had to be about family. I'm really happy with the way this LO turned out too.
Okay, I'm off to try to occupy a sooky child who wants to go for a walk NOW even though I've told him we'll go to the park with Daddy when he gets home from work.
Ciao

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the work Jody,how big does Jack look,they grow too quick!

Kim Nutley said...

Loving the scrapping they all look fantastic !!!

Bugger about no adhesive I hate when that happens LOL.

Been missing seeing your work lately.

Kim

~Cat~ said...

Love the LO's Jody, and the countdown thingy is a great idea too!

It's amazing how quickly the grow up isn't it! And sad too

Ohh and Congrats on finally getting published!! The wait is terrible isnt it, but The LO looks fabbo!

I've tagged you too :P

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...