Monday, November 19, 2007

Christmas Playdough and some scrappin'

We had playgroup at our house this morning and Tricia bought over some glitter playdough for the kids to play with so after everyone left Jack and I made up some Christmas playdough of our own. Thanks for the recipe Tricia, it was so easy. It was a no cook recipe, just using boiling water and the dough has a fantastic texture.
I used red & silver glitter because that's what I had and it looks so cool.
Jack putting on his rubber gloves.
Kneading the doughJack the hand model with the finished productsAnd here's a LO of gorgeous little Nicola.Now Erica, if you don't want to see which photo I'm using for my Christmas cards then don't scroll down...everyone else check out this LO































When I saw the new Basic Grey Figgy Pudding range online I was so excited but when I saw it IRL I was a little dissappointed but now that I've actually used it I don't mind it at all. As I said above this is the photo I'm using for my Christmas cards too.And a close up of the title. I cut up the little freebie "imagine" word that came with one of the magazines last month to make the angel, then inked it and kindy glitzed it.Ok, bye for now. I'm off to go shopping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jody that LO of Jack is AMAZING. GOOD GOLLY WOMAN

Anonymous said...

Of course I had to scroll down......
So jealous - that is a gorgous photo. I need to pull my finger out and organise my cards.

Jealous of Missy Higgins too, I so wanted to go this time. Oh well next time.

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...