Thursday, October 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Mummy!!

It's my Mummy's Birthday today!! She was working today though but we saw her tonight when we went out for dinner. We went to this pub called the Red Lion with some of Mum's friends, my brother and his family and a few other relatives. I had the yummiest Beef Rissoles. Here's a photo of Mum with her little cake(which is hidden by the bloody glass).

And just a couple of quick photos and then I'm off to bed.

This is the jasmine that's on our arched enty to the yard. It smells devine, reminds me of summer.Jack enjoying a cream bun. Yummy yummy.And my guys relaxing watching TV, like father like son.

Night

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...