Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I LOVE the Martha Stewart website

If you've never seen the Marta Stewart website you really should check it out. There are some fabulous idea for everything in your home. There's recipes, kids craft ideas, some scrapbooking, decorating ideas, table decorations, wedding stuff...everything. It is one of my favourite ever websites. I was checking out all the halloween ideas and they are soooo cute. Halloween seems like it would be heaps of fun but it's a bit of a wierd celebration, trying to scare little children and stuff. Here's some cool pictures from the MS website...
I think I may even have to celebrate Halloween this year just so we can have those potatoes and pumpkin, they are just hilarious.

Okay, now nobody is allowed to laugh but look at my artwork!! I've been wanting something for the wall in my dining room and I had bought these canvas's before Jack was born and started a painting but hated it so I painted this over the top. I know it's simple but I'm pretty pleased with myself. It won't win the Archibald prize but it fills in the space. I even used some kindy glitz. LOL. Unfortunately the one on the right slopes upwards which will probably drive me insane but we'll see how I go. Now I just need a new dining suite. :P


Here are a couple of photos I took this morning. This dandelion looked so magical with the water droplets on it. And how cool is this spider. It looks like something out of Super Mario Bros. It's soooo cute...for a spider that is.

And lastly a LO for EB's Challenge 9. The challenge was to use one photo and one colour only. I love this photo of Sofie. Her lips look sooooo sweet.

Well, I have done nothing this morning so I'd better stop hanging around this computer and do some washing or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sofie's page is adorable - bet you like using all that pink for a change too!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...