Sunday, October 14, 2007

Guess what I did...

Owen and a couple of his mates were going jetskiing today so he dropped Jack & I off at Sizzler for my Aunt Jenny's birthday breakfast which was delicious and great value too. After a very long relaxed breaky with my Grandparents, my Mum and my Aunt, Jack & I headed off for home, me on foot and he in pram (we only live a couple of blocks from Sizzler). So I was just coming up on our house when suddenly it dawned on me that I didn't take any keys with me!! So I had to break in to our house which was very very easy.
Once we actually got inside the house Jack was running around wearing the new reindeer antlers I bought so I thought I may as well see if I can get a Christmasy shot to get this years Christmas card underway so I asked him if I could take some photos of him and he said yes. I had a dig around and found his Santa hat and then grabbed his plastic angel wings just in case he was going to be super co-operative but then he decided that he didn't want the antlers anymore and wanted the wings instead. I got a couple of pretty good shots. I'll wait and see what else we can get as well but I'm pretty happy with one that I got.(not this one btw, this one's okay too but I'm not showing the money shot in case it's the winner) Of course my Mum came over this afternoon for our regular Sunday afternoon walk date. We saw some pretty cool things today. Check out all these tadpoles!! I have never seen so many and they just all swarmed together.
We went through the forest walk again especially to try and spot some more of the eastern water dragons(thanks for the name Paul) we saw the other week. We saw some, a Mum and baby in fact and we also saw this other big lizard.
I have a few flora photos today since it's been awhile since I've had any. Don't ask me what the plants are called though.



And lastly a photo of Jack, just cause he's so damm cute.Thanks for the condolences about Ophelia, I really appreciate it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - Can't wait til Christmas to see the money shot. That is so cute. You are so very clever.

Melanie said...

I am sorry about Orphelia. It is so sad when a loved member of the family passes away. I think your third flower shot maybe of some Geraldton wax flowers. The others are gorgeous! Funky spider!!!

Amie said...

Your photos are awesome.... you may have to give me some tips ;o)
Just brought a cannon 400D and have no idea how to use it LMAO

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...