Thursday, October 09, 2008

I know I know...

I know I said I'd update more regularly but seriously nothing much has been happening...well apart from my birthday!!
I'm now 35!! Woohoo!! I had a lovely birthday, well a lovely couple of days actually. My Mummy's birthday is the day before mine so we had a family dinner on Saturday night for my Mum. I set the table with folded linen napkins and glassware etc etc, had a nice arrangement of fresh hippy's out of my garden and had balloons hanging from my tree branch thing and candle and things. The table looked beautiful!! I took photos, also took photos of Mum blowing out the cake etc etc and then when I went to look at them I discovered that there was no freakin' card in the camera!! BUGGER!!!
So Sunday, my birthday, we were woken very early in the morning by Jack (apparently his knees were hurting). I had stayed up watching a movie until 2 the so being woken at 6 wasn't really a birthday treat!! After a way way big cup of coffee Jack and I tidied up a bit and then spent the morning relaxing, me flicking through books while Jack watched a movie. In the afternoon my Mum, G'ma and Aunt's along with a couple of my friends came over for afternoon tea and then we took the kids for our Sunday arvo walk. Mum originally started taking Jack for walks on Sunday to give me a little break and to try and wear him out, this is what it's evolved into...LOL...the adults get more exercise than the kids!!Jack's getting pretty good at throwing wobblies!! You should have seen him when Charlotte went on the slide. He plopped himself down on his butt and chucked a little tanty. I tell ya, these only children, they don't like to share.
So that's about all there is to talk about. I've been doing a bit of my Christmas shopping and have the majority done now or at least lay-by'd which is great. I normally leave it till the last minute and then run around frantically in the days before Christmas. Still no scrapbooking!! Which sucks. I would like to do it but I seriously can't get near my desk, I've got too much crap to sort and find places for, like un-used furniture.
Anyhoo, I'm off to watch Project Runway, I'll leave you with a photo of my gorgeous boy. And another...
Ciao

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...