Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our Halloween Home...

Well I've started decorating for halloween. I havn't done outside yet which is lucky because it bucketted down rain tonight but I have done inside. Last year I only had decorations up for the week before Halloween but since it takes sooooooooo long to take down the fake cobwebs I decided to do it a bit earlier this year. Wanna see?...

This is the table in the entry way.
These labels are from the Martha Stewart website. Gotta love Martha!!Our dining roomEdgar, our pet spider
The mouse cut outs are also off the Martha Stewart site. Have I said I love her site
Charlene and Aaron's wedding is on this weekend. I went and helped a little today and I can't believe all the gorgeous stuff Charlene has done. I can't wait to see it all together. It's going to be stunning.
And Jack is spending his first ever night away from home on Saturday night. He's staying at my Mum's for the night so that should be interesting. I know he'll be fine but Mum normally goes to bed early and he's very much a night owl.
Well I guess I'd better head to bed.
Catch u on the flip side.

5 comments:

Dani said...

Jody I love all your decorations, I bet Jack is a very happy little boy.
Hope the sleepover goes well and you have a great night tonight.

Anonymous said...

ohh luv your decorations!!

Anonymous said...

I love Martha also and I have those little mice -- having an INSANE fear of mice has prevented me from putting them up yet -- but I'll do it for the kids :p

amanda hall said...

oh wow Jody.

Your house is STUNNING. You have such fantastic taste in decorating.

Your halloween bits look amazing too. YOu are so very clever!

amanda hall said...

oh forgot to say that i love the groups of photos you have in your home - such fantastic impact.

I have some on our lounge room wall too - and it is probably one of the favourite walls in our house.

wonderful stuff.

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...