Saturday, December 01, 2007

Not much happening in my neck of the woods

Hence the no posts in a few days but to start off today's post I have some fantastic news about my Grandma. She had her pacemaker put in last night and it all went fantastically well. So well in fact that she is out of hospital already and her, Grandad and my Mum even walked the two blocks back to the unit that they're staying at. I can't wait to see her, I'm so relieved that it all went so smoothly. I did this layout of my Granparent's using Clair's sketch from here.
The fire in the sky fireworks display was on tonight. It was a good display, heaps and heaps of people there. There were markets on as well but I've been putting up Christmas lights all afternoon and didn't feel like going to the markets. Jack was a bit scared and we had a few tears at the start of it but he didn't seem to mind by the end but when we got home he was telling me that fireworks were scary and that he didn't want to go again. I put up our Christmas decorations today. This is in my dining room above the table and is about 1.5 metres long. It looks much better irl. I saw something similar in the inside out magazine. I think it looks great, really happy with it. I need to put a couple of extra lights around and replace a few bulbs but expect to see more photos.
Well that's it from me.
Ciao.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jody, love the deccys...what did you use for the hanging display? A random branch or is it something you have bought? I am going to try and do one too. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that LO Jodes. Gorgeous. Yay nanna

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that your Nanna's op went so well...

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...