Sunday, December 02, 2007

It really is looking like Christmas at our place now...

My table centrepiece. So much more sparkly and pretty irl. I love love love these flowers but I do however need to find something to sit it on at the moment it's on a scrap of faux fur. There's some bauble and glittery things in there that you can't really see. This is hanging on Jack's bedroom door.
Another photo of my over table display, have I said already that i LOVE it.
My Christmas apron and the beads are just hanging around the door frame.
Even Kitti-Mae's getting into the spirit of Christmas by sleeping under the tree whilst wearing her new sparkly Christmas collar.
Our Christmas tree...
One of my favourite ornaments this year.
I have this huge vase, about 70cm high, that I've filled with baubles and my gorgeous reindeer which I ordered through work to go on my Christmas table.
If I can work out how to take night shots, I'll take some of my Christmas lights too.
Cheers

7 comments:

Tracey said...

Wow - my house is feeling decidedly bare now! Think I might have to get a bit more into the Christmas spirit!

I just find it so hard when it's so hot and sunny - it's just doesn't feel very Christmassy to me! LOL Oh well, that'll teach me for moving to the other side of the world!

Tracey

debbiedo said...

I think I want to have christmas day at your house Jody! Everything looks so beautiful!

Deb

Brenda said...

Ha, ha, snap, Jody, I just made a 'baubles on stick' decoration for my lounge today. Yours is gorgeous, of course, I love it!

Sarah said...

Just beautiful jobs,I love everything,you have done a fantastic job hun,how did you do the over the table decoration with the branches ?

Anonymous said...

Jody your house looks amazing -- please pleas please let mek now how you did the over the table display -- that is right up my ally. I love Xmas

Anonymous said...

Yeah sorry about the shit typing .. teehee

~Cat~ said...

Oh wow Jody!! Your house must look positivly stunning!!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...