Saturday, January 28, 2012

Jack's First Day of School

Jack started back at school this week.  The first day actually went better than I expected.  I really thought we were going to have to drag him kicking and screaming after all those holiday but he actually wasn't too bad.  He has since told me however that grade 2 is just as boring as grade 1 and that he thought they were going to learn cool stuff this year.  He looks so cute in his uniform. 


Also I bought Coco her first doggie t-shirt this week.  It was for Australia Day and says Aussie, Aussie Aussie, Woof Woof Woof on it which I thought was adorable.  She didn't get to wear it Australia Day though because I worked and we didn't end up doing anything (I actually had a nanna nap on the lounge after work).


Mum & I had been laughing last week at some of the doggie clothes available on eBay such as this or this but after seeing how cute she looks in her t-shirt she may just end up with a few little outfits.  These denim overalls are adorable and would look great with these little boots and this coat is on my eBay watch list.

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...