Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tis the season...

For Christmas parties!!
Jack's daycare Christmas party was on Friday night at the Crazy Joker.
He had an absolute ball. Here he is on the carts with his daycare bestie. On the giant slide with Dad...
Getting a present from Santa...Unwrapping said present (which he then had a little hissy fit about because he didn't want books from Santa)Then last night we had our work Christmas party which was also a great night. Jack and Owen had a good swim in the pool, the water was so devine I wish I could have gone in too. Everyone seemed to enjoy the night.
Yesterday I decided to clean out my scrap room a bit and pull out all my Christmas decorations in preparation for the festive season. So since I can now get to my desk I thought I may as well scrap and what better way to start than with this years Christmas photo with Santa. Nice and early...lol. I've also get a book from last year that I started and never finished which I'm hoping to finish in the next couple of days. I'm a bit of a stickler for not decoration until the first of December but I've started laying our my Department 56 North Pole Village since it normally takes a bit of work. I'm waiting on a few pieces to come from America which I'm hoping will get here very very soon. Ahhhhhhh, I LOVE Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay jody, love to see your scrapping work again! Jack is growing up sooo much!!
You Dept 56 display is freaking amazing!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...