Sunday, November 22, 2009

I know, i know...I've been a very slack blogger...

There has been nothing really to blog about. Jack is not as easy to photograph as he used to be so I havn't even had many photos to show. My scrap room is full of old furniture and junk so I can't get in there to scrap but hopefully I'll get it cleared out soon because I feel like doing some Christmas things including some sewing projects so we'll see what happens.
I did get a couple of cute snaps of Jack when we went for our walk last week. He is growing up so quickly and is really changing lately. He's even skipped a couple of clothing sizes. He'll be off to prep next year which is Queensland's equivalent to preschool I guess but it is full time so that will be a huge change for our family.It's exciting to see him grow and change and learn but as a Mum it does make me a little sad. He is truly such a beautiful, kind and sweet little fella.Yesterday we went to the wedding of Ryan and Rosalie. Jack wore his first ever tie. He looked so adorable.This is the face I normally get nowdays when I try to take photos. Even it is adorable.Talk about being a poser though, LOL.
Rockin' the lens.
The wedding was lovely. I'm a big fan of weddings hence my love of the Style Me Pretty website. Ryan and Rosie had the most beautiful blue colour theme, everyone looked wonderful. There were a few other kids there and Jack has a good time playing with the other kids. He was one of the last kids standing later in the night so he got to take part in the garter toss ceremony with the other bachelors and he won!!Someone told him it was a headband so he happily wore it for the rest of the night. He had a great time carving up the dancefloor with one of the little flower girls, he even gave her a couple of spins and everything. They were so sweet.
We have a few things coming up in the next couple of weeks. We have our parent/teacher interview next week and then on Friday is Jack's daycare Christmas party and Saturday is our work one. We are getting a Trueline patio in the next couple of weeks too so that will make a big difference to our home and there are a few other things to organise along with that. We are getting a pool put in in January and Owen is re-building our back retaining wall so there are lots and lots of changes going on. I'm itching to start decorating for Christmas but I always stick to tradition and don't start decorating until the first of December. There are such great decorations around nowdays especially all the wall clings and things.
Anyhoo, I'm off to work on a Chrsitmassy slide show of Jack's Christmas shoot for this year. Ciao.

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...