Thursday, June 18, 2009

Our afternoon...

Well I decided to have a go at making the yummy looking coffee eclairs they made the other night on Masterchef. They don't taste too bad at all. I was going to halve the recipe and then I wasn't sure it would make enough so I did the full quantities and it made LOTS!! I'll have to buy some more cream tomorrow to fill them all.So Jack and I grabbed a cuppa each and sat outside and had some afternoon tea. Jack didn't actually eat an eclair, just stuck his finger in it and ate some of the cream and of course licked off the chocolate, hence the face.Jack had a bit of dig around in the garden for awhile while, playing with the sprinkler making mud patties and picking flowers while I flicked through a book and took some photos obviously.Then we pulled out the giant bubble wand and both had a turn at blowing bubbles.
And here are just a couple of photos of Jack, the first one is him talking like a mouse.And looking cheeky sitting on the crossbar of his swing set. He thinks he's pretty clever.Two posts in one day = no life!! LOL, just kidding, I just love showing off my gorgeous boy.

1 comment:

Felicity said...

Oh my gosh Jody, I am finally sitting down and catching up on everyones blogs.

Your littleman has grown up so much. He has really lost his littleboy looks. Woow time really has flown. xxxFelicity.

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...