Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My gorgeous boy...



Just a couple of photos of my gorgeous boy to share...
Doing drills at soccer practice.And at the park. He was funny at soccer on Monday. He has a bit of an issue with losing especially when they are playing cowboys and indians and we've had a few tears over that game. So anyway, the same happened this week, he got out and came sulking off the field with a lip dropped so low he could have tripped on it. He came over to me and I asked him if he wanted a drink of water, passed him the bottle and told him it's just a game blah blah blah. He told me "I just wanted a drink of water, that was why I was so sad". Cheeky little bugger.

1 comment:

Nessa said...

My DS5 does this aswell at soccer one week he loves it the next week he is sooooooooooo over it! I think with our DS there are signs of improvement in his attitude towards the game and he starting to really enjoy it. But is has taken 2 months of encouragement from mum & dad. :)

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...