Sunday, March 12, 2006

I blog, therefore I am!!


I've decided to blog!!! I'm feeling very un-me lately and I want it to change. Not that a blog will do that for me but I want to be a blogger. So here I am...

Well now I don't know what to say.

I was up until 1.30 last night reading the diary of a fellow EB member and it's really gotten me thinking about soooo many things. I am so thankful for my Jack. He is soooo very precious to me. He is my own very special little miracle and I love him so much. I just feel so much joy when I look at him. I just keep thinking that he's destined for greatness and that's why he took so long to get here. All the years of crying myself to sleep fromBFN's was all worth it.

So now to work on a little brother/sister, what a scary thought. We definately want another baby and soon but what if it dosn't happen???

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...