Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Aaaarrrgghhhh!!!


I'm addicted to Ebay!!!! I know those that know me know already but I thought I'd share with the rest of the world. I mean it's a manageable addiction but I'm really beginning to think I AM addicted. Today I bought a pair of shorts and a gumnut babies sheet!?!? What the??? I mean the shorts are cute, don't get me wrong but gumnut babies??? Not really my style, not anyone else's either apparently which is why I won the auction. I'm sure it will be nice but I really wanted the Fred Bare blue autumn jumper(insert pout here) which is the only reason I bid on the other things. Oh well, **it happens.


Here's a piccy of Jack that I love, just to pretty up the page a bit...

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...