Friday, May 08, 2020

Using my down time

Every four weeks I have three RDO's in a row.  It's really nice to have that extra break.  On Friday night I started to get a sore throat, Saturday morning I woke up feeling crappy, coughing etc but went to work anyway .  We only have three staff and one was already on holidays so it would have been tough going leaving one by themselves on a Saturday.  I got worse, as you tend to do when you get the flue and by Tuesday I knew I shouldn't go to work Wednesday especially with the whole COVID 19 thing.  I had a phone consultation with my doctor and he gave me three days off so I've been off for six whole days!!  I've felt crappy the whole time but still made use of my time napping and scrapping lol.  Definitely been taking it easy.  I've had no energy.  I'm starting to feel better but am sick of coughing I'll tell you now.  Anyway back to work tomorrow.
Here's what I've done

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...