Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Boo...Halloween is coming

 So of course I've been doing a bit of Halloween decorating. At the front door we have a "Witches Parking" area with an umbrella witchy hanging from the roof.

I made a very eclectic wreath for the front door.

 And an arachnophobes nightmare of a front door. I've also lost my Halloween doorbell from last year, it's disappeared into the abyss of the spare room I think.

Jack insisted on having the eyeballs back out the front in the birds nest.  It's funny how kids like to have things exactly how they were previously.  Jack takes a bit of convincing sometimes if I want to change something around.

How Vampire Diary is this, Candy Blood!!  Gross and cool at the same time.  I bet it is disgustingly sweet.  I know it's a bit gross especially for kids but I couldn't resist.

Inside the front entry, the treat laden entry table with bloody hands and spidery mirror.


 Jack painting the eggs for the Halloween party invites...


The finished invitation...




And swim season has started.  Some days it's still a bit chilly but Jack's been in a few times and I've even been in once.

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...