Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ticked off a few of the 7 sins this weekend...

...starting with my favorite, sloth!  I did actually move, even had a swim this morning but the majority of my Sunday was spent lying in the air con surfing the net.  In my defense it was too bloody hot here today and I was researching for Jack's upcoming birthday so it wasn't as if I did nothing and I did bake...


...which brings me to the next sin, gluttony!  Oh my lordy I have eaten some food this weekend!!  This afternoon we went over to our friends, Kim & David's, for a sausage sizzle and desert feast!!  Yum, yum, yum!!  Freshly cooked waffles with ice cream, a delicious chocolate caramel macadamia pie, triple chocolate pie, cointreau chocolate mousse & macaroons!!  I'm pretty sure any moment now I may in fact lull into a sugar induced coma but it was worth it, delicious!  Yesterday we ended up at Sizzler for lunch as well so two days in a row I've way overdone it.

Anyhoo, the kids had a great play this afternoon.  Jack has been super hyper all weekend actually so it was great that he got to have a good run around this afternoon.

Here's Hunter 'playing' Twister.  How stunning are those blue eyes!?



Charlotte having a swing...

 and Hayley mid swing too...
 Jack on the monkey bars, the tongue must help I think, he made it all the way across.
 Lauren in the cubby...
 And Jared & Jack running for the frisbee

You may as well add envy to that list of sins too. We went to the home & leisure show this weekend.  There wasn't all that much there but there were a few things to be envious of like a beautifully organised wardrobe from Howard's Storage World amongst other things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so yummy but I felt really uncomfortable all day! Great night. Beautiful piccies of the kids. Was great to see you all.

Kim

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...