Sunday, July 18, 2010

Toy Story 3D

So today I took Jack to see Toy Story 3, what a great kids flick.  All of the Toy Story movies have been really good but the addition of 3D made this one extra special.  Yes, I did cry at the end.  I had taken tissues with me as I'd read some comments about it and wanted to be prepared.  Here's the trailer...


If you're looking for a 3D movie to take your littles to then this one is a good choice. 


The added bonus for me is that Jack's interest in the Toy Story characters and toys has been re-ignited.  He used to have a Toy Story themed bedroom and obviously had a Toy Story birthday party for his 3rd birthday.  He had been given a pair of inflatable Buzz wings which I had stowed away in his cupboard because he was so anti-Toy Story but I pulled them out this afternoon and he wore them for most of the afternoon.
We had walked to the cinema and had to grab a couple of things from the supermarket on our way home and look what we won from the claw game...


The newest addition to Jack's bedtime buddies, Rex!!  He has a little collection of things he sleeps with, a teddy, Theodore Chipmunk and a little dinosaur he won at the show.  This afternoon he came and asked me if he can have a nap.  Of course I said yes, he hasn't napped since he was two, and he went an tucked himself in with his little bed buddies...for about 2 minutes and then hopped back out of bed.
K, I'm off to watch Masterchef.  Ciao

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...