Sunday, December 06, 2009

All Christmas'd up...

Well our house is definately all Christmassy at the moment.
Again here is my Department 56 village display... Our Christmas tree...
Our dining room...I really love the 'boughs of holly'. It's from Big W and was only about $10 for 14 metres. I was going to take the branch down after Halloween but decided to leave it for another Christmas.A close up of the hanging decorations, isnt' the icicle gorgeous. Jack has been watching a few Christmas DVD's of late and after watching Maisy Christmas wanted to make some gingerbread men. They turned out really well and are very tasty. I didn't have any ground ginger so just used bottled ginger but it still turned out great. And yes, he is half naked, lol, it's pretty hot here at the mo.
Decorating the little guys with some coloured white chocolate.
This is Jack singing at the top of his lungs..."Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, Oh what fun it is to ride in the one who's broken sleigh"And this...

hopefully in a week will be rock candy on sticks...we'll see!!

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...