Sunday, February 08, 2009

Baby Quiz

I saw this on Sonia & Meredith's blog

FIRST BABY QUESTIONS

1. Were you married at the time? Yes

2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? Shock, awe, ecstatically happy with a pinch of fear tossed in to the mix.

3. How old were you? 31/32

4. How did you find out? Pregnancy test.

5. Who did you tell first? Owen

6. Did you want to find out the sex? Nope

7. Due date? 10.04.05

8. Did you deliver late or on time? A week early, 03.04.05

9. Did you have morning sickness? Yep, major toothpaste aversion.

10. What did you crave? Mars bars

11. Who/what irritated you the most? Nothing, I loved being pregnant

12. What was your first child's sex? Male

13. How many kilos did you gain throughout pregnancy? 15 - 20kg

14. Did you have any complications during pregnancy? Not really, a little high blood pressure

15. Where did you give birth? Rockhampton Base Hospital

16. How many hours were you in labor? I never know when to count from, from waters breaking 23 hours, from start of contractions maybe 20 hours

17. Who drove you to the hospital? Owen

18. Who watched? Owen and my Mum

19. Was it natural or c-section? Assisted natural (forceps)

20. Did you take medication to ease the pain? Oooooooooooooohhhh YEAH!! Gas, pethadine and an epidural (the epi was because I was being prepped for a c-section which luckily didn't happen)

21. How much did your child weigh? 3490g or 7lb 11oz

22. Did your child have any complications? A bit of a fever and infection, was on a drip for a few days in the nursery

23. What did you name him? Jack Cooper Grayson

24. How old is your first born today? 3 and a lot, nearly 4.

I've been a bit MIA mainly because my beloved camera is broken and I don't have a working card for my old camera so there's been nothing excited to post about and there's still not so adios amigos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i love reading these quizzes!

bummer about your camera chook! I was just thinking about you and how I hadn't seen you around online much lately.

hope you are well!
Sxx

Anonymous said...

oh bugger about your camera!!

Take care

Felicity said...

Oh No Jody sorry to hear about your camera. Hope you are able to get it fixed quickly.

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...