Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Boxing Day

I woke up this morning to see my gorgeous little man standing beside my bed just grinning at me. He had ended up in our bed last night after a big screaming fit and I really don't know how long he'd been up for but it can't have been long because our house wasn't trashed when we got up. We had pancakes for breaky and then we just played for a while with Jack, got dressed and headed down to the beach.

We called in to see my Dad and his wife at their little property just out of Yeppoon and you should have seen Jack's face when he saw the cows. It was priceless. He even got to feed one very friendly one named Molly and their next door neighbour even had lama's. Very exciting. It's a nice little probperty there actually, they have a nice little watering hole down the back paddock with beautiful waterlillies.

Then we headed over to the beachhouse for a late lunch, an ice cream and a bit of a paddle in the water. We got some fabulous photos, check em out...






1 comment:

Angela said...

LOVE those photos. Just adorable.

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...